Monday, December 12, 2011

Holy Cover Tunes Batman!



Wow, an unusual amount of cover tunes were featured today on Oracle.  Peruse the play list and if you missed the show download it here:  http://cjamlog3.cjam.ca/test-program-guid/

Oracle 64

Song Title-Artist-Album (year/location)

Set 1

I Hontrokefali-Despoina Glezou-I Gennisi Tou Ellinikou Rock (Greece)
Feeling Lonely-Small Faces-S/T (1967 UK)
Gone-Bob Seger System-S/T (1968 USA)
Bedroom Shadows-The High Dials-Anthems For Doomed Youth (2010 Canada)
I'm Set Free-The Velvet Underground-S/T (1969 USA)
Eleanor Rigby-Blonde on Blonde-Contrasts (1969 UK)

Set 2

There You Go Again-Rockadrome-Royal American 20th Century Blues (1968 Canada)
Crimson & Clover-Aguaturbia-Psychedelic Drugstore (1970 Chile)
Shadows Breaking Over My Head-The Left Banke-Walk Away Renee/Pretty Ballerina (1967 UK)
Southern Hemisphere Blues-Reign Ghost-S/T (1969 Canada)
Mes Reves de Satin-Patricia-Single (France)

Set 3

You Keep Me Hanging On-The Flames-Soulfire! (1968 S. Africa)
Even In Your Lightest Day-Darker My Love-2 (2008 USA)
Oh Ye Ye-Chrissy Zebby Tembo & Ngozi Family-My Ancestors (1974 Africa)
Colinda-Pugh Rogefeldt-Ja, Da a Da (1968 Sweden)
Chip On My Shoulder-The Weather Station-All of it Was Mine (2011 Canada)
Ymnos Stin Zoi-Peloma Bokiou-I Gennisi Tou Ellinikou Rock (Greece)
Do Not Fear-Chad VanGaalen-Diaper Island (2011 Canada)