Tuesday, August 28, 2012

More New Music Releases...

This Fall is going to be an expensive one for your dear host...

...All these great new releases are going to crush my wallet!

The beautiful, lush vocals of  The Wilderness of Manitoba have always been a draw for me.  They have a very special place in the Oracle rotation.  Seeing them live is breathtaking...unfortunately they haven't been around locally in quite some time.  They have been tearing it up on a European tour.  I'm so glad that the world is catching on to their beautiful song.  Please check out this link for info on their upcoming album "Island of Echoes" http://www.thewildernessofmanitoba.com/new-album-island-of-echoes-uk-netherlands-summer-tour-2012/


Rest assured, if I can get my hands on a new single by them it will definitely be featured on Oracle.  Can't wait!!


No comments:

Post a Comment