Monday, December 24, 2012

Holiday Greetings from Oracle.



Greetings!  I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of you for following Oracle and the strange and magical journey.  As every week turns and roll into months, then years it evolves and gets better with time.  It is a real pleasure and joy to bring you my findings each Monday.  I love delving into the psychedelic, the haunting folk, the avant-garde.  You make Oracle have all it's sparkle and shine.  I thank you for the opportunity to host an intimate listening party.  I enjoy our banter and your song requests.  So with that said. I really do hope you enjoyed the Oracle Christmas Special.  I wish nothing but happiness for you and your loved ones now and in the year to come.  Let's do more than dream.  Let's create and wondrous & prosperous 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment