Monday, November 5, 2012

Are You Gonna Be There At The Love In?


Oracle's 2nd Annual Pledge Drive Love-In

Come on out to a groovy party and show some love and support for Windsor & Detroit's very own campus community radio station...CJAM!


This is my very second year being the host of Oracle.  It's been such a blast.  I've dug up great psychedelic tunes from around the world.  I've gained new friends and have even been dubbed the Rose City Queen of Psychedelia in the process.

I couldn't be where I am without you.  Please join me and celebrate in the lobby of the CJAM studio on Monday, November 12 from 10:30-4.

Here's one of the treats to look forward to:

Psychedelic "Tie Dye" Cupcakes....

Check out one of the CJAM pledge incentives:             .
 Super soft & cozy American Apparel T-shirt                  .

Check out more about the Love-In here:  

Check out the progress of the CJAM Pledge Drive 2012 here:  http://www.facebook.com/CJAMPledgeDrive



1 comment:

  1. CJAM is located in the basement of the CAW Centre on the University of Windsor campus. 401 Sunset Ave...I believe. Oh you'll know it or just ask around. It's a great place and it has a Tim Hortons on the main level!

    ReplyDelete