Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Pledge Spots


Matt & Rosina of the Canadian Jam


Clara of the Washing Machine

My spot hasn't been posted yet but I'm not too worried.  Even though I have a show, I am still shy about hearing myself.  It's a surreal experience to hear your own voice as many of you probably experienced at one time or other.  Listen carefully to the above spots.  Like me, the hosts were speaking from their experiences. The spots are from the heart and not written by professional script writers trying to capture "the feel that will intrigue a specific demographic".

P.S I'm the bored looking model in the above picture.  The shirts are mighty comfy and well worth the pledge.  Donate and get yours today!

Friday is the official Pledge Drive kick off.  Call us in Windsor at (519) 971-3630, Long distance is toll free at 1-855-DIG-CJAM

Hop online at www.cjam.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment