Monday, March 11, 2013

In one of those sunny moods again...

It's a happy day and Oracle brings you tidings of peace and love.

Check out the little video below and put some sunshine back in your day...


Now that I have your attention, I must announce that it is time once again to vote for your favourite shows on CJAM.  

The 2013 Jammy Awards are fast approaching and the time is now to vote.  Oracle is in for some steep competition this year folks.  There are not as many categories as in years past...I'm crossing my fingers I'll at least get a lovely honourable mention.  Cast your vote here: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1186462/CJAM-Jammy-Awards-2013.  I'll be posting info on the awards ceremony that will follow.  Everyone is invited to attend.  It's free and fun.  Nobody puts on a party quite like a CJAM party!

Now go out and seize the day friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment